Did you miss the cut off for ordering personalized baby gifts in time for Christmas, or just not sure which personalized growth charts, big brother shirts, big sister shirts, 1st birthday shirts, or personalized onesies the kiddo(s) on your Christmas list would want? No worries, we’ve got you covered with two gift card options. (shop for gift cards by clicking here)
- A Petite Lemon E-Card with a gift message can be delivered via email on a specified date or printed out and wrapped.
- A hard copy 4×6 gift card can be ordered and comes with a free gift wrap kit, which includes a chic pillow box, blue tissue paper, a Petite Lemon logo sticker, and a pretty satin ribbon.
Love the idea of a gift card, but know how much wee ones love to unwrap presents? Well, we’re not just designers of personalized growth charts, big sister shirts, 1st birthday shirts, and personalized onesies, we’re also parents who know what it’s like so we have these cute ideas to put a little extra fun in receiving a gift card:
- Attach the gift card to an ornament (either a new one, one with their name on it, or an ornament you know they love) and hang it from the tree so it’s there on Christmas morning.
- Place the gift card in a small box placed inside a larger box (or two or three), so they nest and the child will need to open each one until they finally get to the card itself.
- Wrap the gift card inside an empty breath mint or throat lozenge tin. They’ll be a bit confused – and you’ll get a chuckle – until they open the tin and discover the opportunity to pick their favorite personalized growth chart, big brother t shirt, big sister tshirt, alphabet poster, etc.
- Make it a stocking stuffer!